«THE FACE CLAIM LIST»
A Face Claim is when a member uses an already created character to represent their characters appearance. Face Claims are only anime, manga, and video game characters. No real life or live action people. This thread will hold the Face Claim List so members can figure out what is open, reserved, or claimed.
- Claim: If the appearance is claimed, then it can only be used by the owner.
- Reserve: A reserve is a temporary claim that will expire after one month. Once expired, it can be re-reserved for another month.
- Shares: If more than one person wants an appearance, they can ask for a share. The original holder has the right to say no. Once shared, the original holder cannot take the share away.
The Face Claim List will be organized by SERIES and in ALPHABETICAL order.
To make a reserve, share, or claim, follow the templates below.
USE THE PROPER TEMPLATE.
CLAIMING A FACE
Character Series - Series Character Name - Your Username - Your Character Name
RESERVING A FACE
Character Series > Series Character Name > Your Username > Your Character Name
SHARING A FACE
Character Series = Series Character Name = Your Username = Member Sharing With
How To Claim/Reserve/Share:
In the Face Claim Center, you will create your Face Claim Thread. A member only needs one Face Claim Thread. You will post your claims and reserves there to be checked by staff. Once they're checked, staff will add them to the list. Do not bump your Face Claim thread. Once you've posted them, as long as they do not go against the rules, they are safe. No one can suddenly steal them from you.
Your Reserves will always count from the day they're approved, not posted.
- Shares must be posted by both parties.
- A claim must have an approved application attached.
- After the first re-reserve, you cannot reserve the Face again for two weeks.